Adorable Kitty Cats and Their Horrible Drug Addiction

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, August 10, 2009
Let's kick off the week with an educational video about how and why catnip causes such strange behavior in felines—you know, they chase around imaginary mice and roll around on the ground like sluts. (I've seen sluts roll around on the ground, so I know what it looks like.) Watch:

[Thanks to Jake Bradbury.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. K Said,

    I feel high from just watching that.


  2. Does Pork Chop foam like that after he eats catnip?


  3. Anonymous Said,

    When I saw the title of this post, I thought it was going to be about how Pork Chop is addicted to prescription painkillers and that's why he's so lethargic.


  4. Pork Chop has only foamed at the mouth like that once--he was sniffing the bottom of a friend's shoe, and something on it was driving him nuts! (Steak perhaps?)


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date