The Art of the Sale

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, August 06, 2009


The commercial that I wrote (and that Loren directed) just aired nationally during Top Chef Masters last night on Bravo. It's going to hit some local markets as well. You can take a look at the ad here. It stars...our apartment! That's our couch! That's our big-ass TV! Those are our David Lynch drapes! If you're even a little bit savvy, you can figure out who the commercial is targeted at and what we're doing to entice them. (It's the oldest trick in the book, ha ha.)

Watch the commercial here.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

7 Comments


  1. Cheryl Said,

    I admit to having my doubts about the movie, but the commercial is awesome.

     

  2. Ashley Said,

    Is it on youtube? I can't download flash onto my work computer. =(

     

  3. Thanks, all.

    And Ashley, you're going to have to wait until you get home!

     

  4. jterry Said,

    See, based on the thumbnail, I thought for a minute that you'd had Joseph Gordon Levitt in your apartment, which would be both hot an ironic. Nonetheless, good job. And I like the couch color.

     

  5. How do you know JoGo hasn't already been in my apartment?

     

  6. jterry Said,

    I know because the entire fucking planet would've heard about it. ;)

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date