Dude Goes to Europe and Girlfriend Doesn't Know It

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, August 11, 2009
The following video is a tad on the long side (as you know, anything over 2:30 minutes makes me want to slam my head against the desk), but it's worth it. An American guy often told his girlfriend about a backpacking trip that he was going to be taking in Europe. Amazingly, the girlfriend never really listened to him, and it never registered in her brain that he was leaving. This video is the series of e-mails that she sent him while he was away, charting the disintegration of a perfectly good relationship (or was it?). Watch:



This guy has a blog, by the way:jdsmanstories.blogspot.com.

[Thanks to Will Blank.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

4 Comments

  1. Stephanie Said,

    Dude. I don't even know what to say. But dude!

     

  2. jterry Said,

    I believe that "laters babers" is sufficient grounds for dumping someone, regardless of anything else.

     

  3. Are girls like this?

     

  4. Stephanie Said,

    I'd probably freak out if the guy I was seeing suddenly stopped returning e-mails and calls for two weeks - BUT, I'd like to think I'd know he was going away in the first place. I try to listen when my SO is talking.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date