Mother, May I?

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, August 04, 2009
My mom just discovered how to type my name into Google.

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Stephanie Said,

    Dude. You are so busted.


  2. Anonymous Said,

    I don't feel as comfortable leaving inappropriate comments about how much I want your sexy body now that I know your mother could be reading them.


  3. Cheryl Said,

    Isn't your somewhat smuttily employed sister the one who should worry?


  4. jterry Said,

    Let's just hope she doesn't click the images tab.


  5. You have got some explaining to do, young man.


  6. She has not discovered Bamboo Nation yet. So...enjoy it while it lasts!


  7. Hahaha. My mom reads my blog and leaves anonymous comments. Then calls me to tell me she has left a comment as she giggles with excitement.


  8. Mom, are you reading this?


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date