"One Life to Live": Gay Kiss! Gay Kiss! Gay Kiss!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, August 14, 2009

On the stalwart soap, One Life to Live, Oliver (Scott Evans) and Kyle (Brett Claywell) had a secret gay fling in college. But now Oliver is all grown up, is a police officer, and is with a woman. But Kyle wants Oliver to remember the good old days. Perhaps some man-on-man lip action will do the trick? Watch:


That was hot. And I have to admit I teared up a little. I loves me my stories.

[Thanks to The Bilerico Project.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

0 Comments



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date