Practice Makes Perfect!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, August 05, 2009
The following hilarious commercial claims that the Shake Weight exercise device is "designed specifically for women" and is meant to tone flabby arms. But we know better. This contraption was obviously created by straight guys who want females to have upper body strength for other reasons. I think this aired on national television, but, even still, is it safe for work? You decide. Watch:



[Thanks to Peter Varvel at Plastic Bubble World. Perv.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or follow me on Facebook or Twitter or YouTube. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do all those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 Comments

  1. Ashley Said,

    Omg, I seriously just got online to find that clip and send it to you. I saw it on TV and couldn't stop laughing. IS it so bad that I kind of want one? =)

     

  2. Ash you perve! ;) Ya just need a well-hung man for the same results.

     













Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date

Blogroll