Seeking Writer; Plus, Memorable Guest Posts

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, August 14, 2009
I've had pretty great guest bloggers before on Bamboo Nation, but I'm thinking about taking on a regular contributor. Anybody out there interested? I'm basically looking for someone who can take the funny or amusing or amazing videos that I post almost every weekday, write brief and perhaps witty commentary about them, and then post them. (They can be scheduled ahead of time, so you don't have to blog every day, and the videos will be preselected by me, so you don't have to go digging all over the Internet.) Anyone game? E-mail me!

Speaking of guest bloggers, now is as good a time as any to look back on some of the more memorable guest posts over the years. Check these out:

"Left Luggage" by Jeff Greenwald, wherein Mr. Greenwald peruses a complaint book at a "left luggage" counter in India.

"The First Rule of 'High School Musical' Is That You Talk About 'High School Musical' Every Day All the Time" by Aaron Sankin, wherein Mr. Sankin writes a biting HSM post that's as funny as all mine.

"The Undeniable but Freakish Power of Bon Jovi" by Brandon Patton, wherein Mr. Patton reveals the amazing spell that "Living on a Prayer" casts.

"10 Ways Prince Can Increase His Straight Male Readership" by Mike Valentino
(now known as Mike DeAntonio), wherein Mr. Valentino helps me reach out to straight dudes.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Annie Said,

    I wish I had the time. I would totally do it. If you need an occasional post, however, I would be happy to do it.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date