Your Experience Is My Experience

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Hi, folks, because I like having my fingers in things, I have been fiddling around with my blog template and will continue to do so over the next few days. Would you please report any irregularities, particularly with videos and commenting? Let me know what browser you're using and what seems to be the problem. Thanks!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. jterry Said,

    I still don't know what you see in him.

    However, under each of the links on the related posts lists on this post, there's some red text that says account inactive. So there.

     

  2. Ack! What is that?! Thanks.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date