A Congratulatory Spank to Michael and Soleil; Plus, Welcome Alan!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, September 04, 2009
I don't know about you, but I think Michael DeAntonio and Soleil McNeill have done a stellar job in their three weeks here as regular contributors—so stellar in fact that they have managed to tame my dictatorial impulses and hand-selected some entertaining video clips on their own that perfectly matched my tastes and this blog's sensibility.

Michael has also managed to blog about me, even though he isn't me, which I can only assume is because he wants to be me. But, then again, who doesn't?

This regular-contributor thing has been such a success so far that I'm going to throw one more writer into the Bamboo Nation orgy, er, I mean, stew, to see what happens.

Alan Goy, who pens the endlessly fascinating Experiment Farm blog, will be checking in about once a week to talk about sports and novels. "Wait a minute!" I hear you cry. "Prince has an aversion to sports and novels. What gives?!" Well, you'll have to wait and see. Alan's first post will appear on Sunday.

Enjoy these people! They're putting their very reputations on the line by being associated with this blog!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

1 Comment

  1. YAY! You all are lovely contributors.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date