Don't You Hate It When You're Playing Soccer and Your Penis Falls Out?

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, September 28, 2009
Since I don't know anything about sports (hell-ooooo!), I wasn't aware that soccer players don't wear anything underneath their shorts. Or at least the guy in the following clip doesn't. That's why, in the heat of battle, his man-spear slips out and starts flopping around like a rainbow flag on a windy day. This is probably not safe for work, but, oh, it's worth the risk of getting fired to see it right now. Watch:



You're welcome.

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

10 Comments

  1. John Said,

    The double take by the player in white is priceless. Sort of like, "is that a penis, yup, that's a penis." That could end horribly though. Best to keep the meat and two veg well protected when playing soccer. Getting spiked there is just too disturbing to even think about.

     

  2. I'm no expert in soccer, but I think most guys in the pro ranks (all ranks for that matter) wear some sort of compression shorts, or at least underwear, under the shorts.

     


  3. Peter Varvel Said,

    Where can I sign up?! Are they holding auditions anywhere?

     

  4. I seen these kind of things live. Heh.

     

  5. If this is typical in soccer matches, then I'm going to start watching sports more.

     

  6. Anonymous Said,

    yes i will watch soccer if dicks fall out nice dick i saved it so i can look at it

     

  7. Anonymous Said,

    that happened to me playing soccer my jock strap broke so i played without it. i got knocked down at the side lines and my dick fell out right in front of some ladies

     

  8. Anonymous Said,

    My dick fell out twice once when I forgot to wear boxers and the other was like the comment above my jockstrap broke bc a grabby mid fielder kept holding me back but it's fine bc my teammates got to see my big cock hahahahaa but my friend even said he was impressed

     

  9. Anonymous Said,

    My dick fell out twice once when I forgot to wear boxers and the other was like the comment above my jockstrap broke bc a grabby mid fielder kept holding me back but it's fine bc my teammates got to see my big cock hahahahaa but my friend even said he was impressed

     








Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date

Blogroll