Fiery Hawk

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, September 09, 2009
I had lunch with Josh R. a couple days ago, and he told me that the following sketch from the U.K. comedy duo dubbed Cardinal Burns may be highly absurd and hysterically funny but it's one of the most emotionally accurate portrayals of what it's like to be a working actor in Los Angeles. Oh, the horror. Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

4 Comments

  1. Will Said,

    I laughed out loud

     

  2. Editor Said,

    This is awesome. And while I haven't lived through this in LA, commercial auditions anywhere are some shade of this (me=SF area).

     

  3. Cheryl Said,

    I'm suddenly very glad I switched from drama to cheerleading in tenth grade.

     

  4. It gets even funnier on repeated viewings. The last time I saw it I actually HURT MY LUNG laughing. These guys are geniuses.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date