Julia Stiles Styles: 100% Eco-Friendly

Posted by Soleil McNeill
ON Wednesday, September 02, 2009
I have always enjoyed actress Julia Stiles, but never more so than here, where she displays not only her excellent acting skills, but a true devotion to the environment. Watch (and laugh!) as she promotes her new eco-friendly fashion line, Julia Stiles Styles. Highlights of the collection include pants that can be worn as a shirt, and 10 Shirts I Hate About You, wherein she turns ten old shirts into one new shirt. (Not to mention: she only makes clothes for men, apparently...which requires the use of exclusively male models. Brilliant!) Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

1 Comment

  1. I've always been neutral about Julia Stiles. Never been on my radar much. But this is awesome! I love her!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date