New Contest! Leave a Comment to Win All Six Weezer Albums!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, September 28, 2009

Because I have decided to succumb to the wonders of technology (even though I know for a fact that robots will eventually destroy the human race), I have transferred all my Weezer albums onto my beautiful Palm Pre. Instead of putting the CDs up for sale on Amazon, I have decided to give them all away in one amazing prize package!

THE PRIZE: All six of Weezer's main releases on CD, with original booklets and everything!: the Blue Album, Pinkerton (still the best), the Green Album, Maladroit, Make Believe, and the Red Album.

THE RULES: Leave a comment—any comment—by Sunday, October 4, 2009, 11:59 p.m. If you don't have an ID you can sign in with, you can comment anonymously and leave your name or your initials; when I announce the winner, you'll know if you won and all you have to do is e-mail me to claim your prize. One winner will be chosen at random. Anyone in the world can enter, even those people who have won before.

And you don't even have to be a hot Asian chick to win! (But it doesn't hurt.)
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Will Said,

    I just... want to... win


  2. Alan Goy Said,

    me me me me me... or am I not eligible as a Bamboo Nation contributing author?


  3. You're eligible. Pork Chop would never allow you to rig it. He will cut you.


  4. I used to fall asleep (as in use Weezer as a lullaby) to their first album when I was in college. Good times.


  5. ^_^ Said,

    weezer was my first concert EVER


  6. michael_karo Said,

    i feel lucky because my word identification is "TWEEN"!

    i ain't makin' this shit up!


  7. I am not a hot asian chick


  8. Cheryl Said,

    Some of my best friends are hot Asian chicks.


  9. My cousins are hot Asian chicks.

    I. Shit. You. Not.

    Is it my turn to win?


  10. Sharp Naif Said,

    Hey! *My* cousins are hot Asian chicks. And three of them are sisters.--JL


  11. Louise Said,

    OMG. I so want to win this for Pete (a major Weezer fan).

    Does it count if I tell you his birthday is October 5th and I desperately need to build a reserve of birthday loot for him?


  12. Please don't pick me. I don't even know what a Weezer is. Seriously. Don't pick me. This is my comment. Muah!


  13. FeO Said,

    yes! i win!



  14. If anyone deserve them Weezer CDs, its me Prince. I have to take the bus in sand storms to go to class! Oh take pity! Weezer could make all the pain go away =p

    And, I am a hot Asian chick.


  15. William Said,

    I don't want to win this contest, so please don't pick me. I just wanted to mention that Final Destination met (maybe even exceeded) my expectations. Thank you!


  16. jeff Said,

    I think I've won every Prince contest I've entered. I apologize in advance to everyone else who applied...


  17. Oh Jeff. We all know you are gonna win again. Play the lottery damnit!


  18. Wait. Wasn't it John who won all those contests? Who's Jeff?


  19. John Said,

    Who the hell is Jeff? I'm the winner around here dammit!

    And I didn't enter this one so someone else could win. And I already have all the Weezer CD's.

    Now if you'd throw in the early release copies of Raditude that were surely hand delivered by the band to you and Will at the super duper double secret Weezer show...




  21. Brenna Said,

    Oh man, Weezer reminds me of my entire life pre-17 years old or so.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date