O Power

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, September 18, 2009
(The apartment. LOREN holds up O: The Oprah Magazine, which he found on the coffee table. He shakes it at PRINCE.)

LOREN
What is this doing in my apartment?

PRINCE
It's Oprah.

LOREN
Yeah, but what is this doing here?

PRINCE
It's free!

LOREN
So what?

PRINCE
I got a free subscription!

(LOREN tosses the magazine aside dismissively, tries to exit. PRINCE blocks him.)

PRINCE
Loren!

LOREN
What?!

PRINCE
There is one reason why Barack Obama is president of the United States, and that reason is on the cover of that magazine!

(LOREN rolls his eyes, exits.)
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

5 Comments

  1. Oh Prince. You should come visit. I will take you to see The Oprah.

     

  2. K Said,

    O Power indeed. Loren is my hero.

     

  3. Oprah makes the world go round!

     

  4. jterry Said,

    Funny, I was in that exact scene when OUT started arriving here unannounced, with my name on it.

     

  5. Remind me to cancel my Out subscription.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date