Vote for a Title That's Not Horrible

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, September 08, 2009
I've mentioned Gabriel's new film project before, the one in which he and Donovan travelled around the world, but I've never mentioned the project's working title, which is so horrible it makes my ears bleed. Fortunately, Gabriel is putting the task of naming this project in your able hands. That's right! He's conducting a highly scientific poll to find the perfect title. Don't let me down by accidentally choosing the one I hate, people!

Vote for the title of Gabriel Fleming's new project.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

1 Comment

  1. I'M THINKING!

    Although, Donovan Code was purdy damn awesome.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date