I'm not a huge fan of Pandora (I feel it takes away my freedom of choice), but, when Pandora does get it right, it gets it really right. So I'm loving this peppy indie-pop song, "The Good Old Days," by The Lodger, a UK band with a delightfully cheesy music video.

By the way, I'm not the kind of person who would ever consider wearing orange pants, but, after seeing the dork-tastic lead singer work it, I'm seriously thinking about it. Don't stop me. Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

5 Comments

  1. jterry Said,

    I had orange shorts as a kid. That's the best I can do.

     

  2. I draw the line at orange shorts.

     

  3. Read Said,

    I totally have orange pants...

     

  4. What's wrong with orange pants? Not only do I mainly have orange clothing but of the six pairs of shoes I own, one pair is orange and I am wearing them now!

    Great song.

     

  5. OMG, Read, where are you?!

    And, okay, all, I am going to looking for orange pants. Be warned.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date