Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, October 05, 2009
If you work in the theater (or you are generally interested in arts issues), Parabasis is a must-read blog written by New York theater director Isaac Butler. The blog's hyper-smart and often provocative blend of theater matters, arts controversies, and left-leaning politics are heady and entertaining enough that I check in every day. (The same way I check in with my teeth daily. "Teeth, how are you today...? How hard do you want to be brushed...? Well, I'm sorry. I can't brush you that hard.... My wrist is all tired out because yesterday I spent a lot of time...uh...never mind.")

Well, after meeting Isaac face-to-face for the first time last week, he asked me to guest blog for him (along with some other fine folk) while he is away on vacation for the week. I'll post links here on Bamboo Nation to stuff I write over on Parabasis, of course, and you can start by checking this out:

Read "Three Things You Don't Know About Isaac Butler."
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date