"24!" "24!" "24!"

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, November 02, 2009
How much do I love 24? I love it so much that the fine folks at East West Players, where I sometimes teach playwriting, know never to schedule my classes on Mondays. I am reminded of this hard and fast rule because Fox just released the official trailer for Season 8! It gives us a glimpse of what's to come without any major spoilers (the way they fucked it up last year). Watch:



Freddie Prinze Jr. is joining the cast! Remember Freddie Prinze Jr.?! Be still my beating crotch!

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

3 Comments

  1. OMG! OMG! OMG! FINALLY!!!

    I am so happy now. Thanks Prince!

     

  2. I knew you'd be excited!

    There's rumors that this might be the last season! :(

     

  3. Oh no, really? :( Are there still talks about a movie? Aww darn, I was even liking Kim again after last season.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date