"Fraggle Rock" Movie: Can I Get a "Hell Yeah"?

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, November 30, 2009
Speaking of The Muppets, did you know that a feature-length film version of Fraggle Rock is in the works?! When I was a kid, I forced my parents to get HBO so I could watch the show, and, once I did, I fell in love with it. I mean, after all, at one point in my life I wanted to be a Muppet. (I know, I know, some of you think I already am a Muppet. But I'm not. There's no hand up my ass.) Remember?:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. I have been diligently trying to convince my boss that a Fraggle Rock themed science exhibit is my best idea ever. Engineering! Environmental concerns! Geology!

    and best of all? Anatomy of a Muppet.

    One day, Prince, my dreams will come. One day.


  2. Smartlikeatruck, Fraggle Rock was one of the most environmentally conscious shows of all time! Do it!


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date