Gabourey Sidibe Is Like a Transformer (More Than Meets the Eye)

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, November 18, 2009
After seeing Gabourey Sidibe's phenomenal, soul-stirring film debut as the title character in Precious (I am still crying, child!), I became a true believer in her Oscar buzz. But after seeing her appearance on the Conan O'Brien show, I must now become a lifelong champion of her and her work. That's because her real personality is, surprisingly, absolutely nothing like her character in the movie, revealing the depth of her transformation and her total commitment to her craft. In the funny interview below (split up in three parts), she chats about her obsession with boy bands—ah, a girl who speaks my language. I love her! Watch:





Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments


  1. I heard she now has many boyfriends. You should get in line!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date