Levi Johnston's Twitter Account Fake!; or: I've Been Duped!, Part 2

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, November 06, 2009
A news reporter nabbed an on-camera interview with Levi Johnston and his lawyer (or manager? I'm not sure) about the heartbreaking (in my opinion) Twitter scandal! Watch:



I promise I will do everything in my power to not write about Levi Johnston again until his Playgirl hits the newsstands. (The magazine in now an online-only publication, but they're doing a special print run to accommodate Levi's cock.)
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

1 Comment

  1. Will Said,

    I'm sorry, Prince.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date