After a three-day blogging hiatus (Levi Johnston's pictures and I wanted to spend some time alone), I am back with more incredible values for your entertainment dollar. Plus, there's a whole new site design for you to "ooh" and "aah" at! (If you're reading this post through a feed reader or in an e-mail, go to the actual site to behold the new design.) Let's kick off the week with a bang, shall we...? After reveling in the sublime videos of The Muppets performing Beethoven's "Ode to Joy," Strauss's "The Blue Danube," Bizet's "Habanera," and a patriotic melody, I didn't think it could really get any better. But, oh, my faithlessness is shaming! Queen's epic and indulgent "Bohemian Rhapsody" gets the Muppet treatment, and it's more awesome than I can possibly express in words. Watch:



[Thanks to Alan Goy.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

0 Comments



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date