Sarah Palin vs. "2012"

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, November 23, 2009
I honestly can't watch footage of Sarah Palin for more than 15 seconds before I want to reach for the nearest car key and stab myself in the neck. So the thought of Palin becoming President of the United States has never crossed my mind because I value my own life too much. Even when Saturday Night Live re-cuts the trailer for the disaster film, 2012, to show what would happen if Palin were indeed to become Commander in Chief, it does not inspire laughter in me because what's shown in the following clip just seems to real. Watch it now before NBC pulls it again:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

0 Comments



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date