See Me Fondle a Microphone

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, November 18, 2009
I will be fondling a microphone this coming Friday at the Barnes & Noble at The Grove in Los Angeles! If that image alone doesn't thrill you enough to make you show up, then know that I will also be telling a few tantalizing stories that are sure to either make you laugh or vomit in disgust. Don't you love surprises?

2009 USC Master of Professional Writing Presents

STUDENT/FACULTY READING

featuring faculty reader PRINCE GOMOLVILAS
with student readers Andrea Apuy, Diane Brown, Megan Christopher, Alexandra D'Italia, Joshua Jacobson

Friday, November 20, 2009
7:30 p.m.-9:30 p.m.

Barnes & Nobles
The Grove
189 The Grove Drive
Los Angeles CA 90036
323.525.0270

http://college.usc.edu/mpw

If you come, I will sign your forehead. It'll be like Ash Wednesday—but not.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it.
    (I just want you to think that so I can stay one jump ahead of your other stalkers)

     

  2. I have pepper spray.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date