Asian Boy Plays Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours" on Ukulele

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, December 14, 2009

Oh, you don't want to think this is cute and funny. But it's cute. And it's funny. A young Asian boy strums Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours" on a ukulele, while mumbling a smattering of lyrics and making adorable facial expressions. Goddamn, this kid is cute. I want one. Where do I buy it? Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

5 Comments

  1. Doesn't Mraz actually use a Ukulele in that song? it sure sounds like it

     

  2. Samuel, you know, I actually can't tell. This ear, I tell ya.

     

  3. Erica Lynn Said,

    You're just a couple weeks too late Prince--they had a great black friday special on kids at Macy's. ;)

     

  4. wjackalope Said,

    I can't tell if this would be cuter or less cute if the kid spoke english and could get a little closer to the right lyrics

     

  5. Anonymous Said,

    Samuel wright - I think there *Is* a Uke on Mraz' recording.

    Wjackalope - It would be less cute. The lyric-murder is definitely part of the cuteness. Along with the screechy attempt to hit the high notes.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date