"Brokeback" and "Bruno" Top List of Highest-Grossing LGBT-Related Films of the 2000s

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. John Said,

    I would have guessed Top Gun topped the list. Go figure. LBGT-related films must really be in the eye of the beholder. I've seen about half of this list and didn't really think of any of them as LBGT films. They were just films. Mostly good, some bad, but ultimately just films about life.

    It's a pity more people haven't seen My Summer of Love. Paddy Considine is one of my favorite actors. Natalie Press and Emily Blunt were soooo good as well.

    Mulholland Drive is awesome. It's also the only David Lynch movies I was able to figure out within the first half dozen viewings.


  2. I've never even heard of "My Summer of Love." I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the tip.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date