"C Me Dance": See Me Throw Up

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, December 18, 2009
The following movie trailer advertises yet another inspirational dance flick, right? No, no, wait. It actually advertises an emotional disease-of-the-week movie, right? No, no, wait. What the hell is this? And why is Satan in this movie?! Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. wjackalope Said,

    I'm already waiting in line


  2. I can't believe I wasted two minutes of my life watching that trailer.


  3. Peter Varvel Said,

    Better than 'Cats!'


  4. What. The. Hell. Was THAT?!

    She's dancing as fast as she can and the devil is SO ticked off!

    Unlike, Michael: I can't believe I only got two minutes of this to watch!

    -- More! More!


  5. Hey, Satan is very serious business, people!


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date