Contest Winner!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, December 21, 2009
The winner of Bamboo Nation's latest contest, chosen by random draw, is "heartlocks19," who suggested that receiving the grand prize (a copy of Steve Lopez's The Soloist) may change her life. I guess if you set your standards low for self-transformation, then your own personal path to enlightenment will be a cakewalk. I like that idea. Anyway, congratulations heartloocks19, who also blogs at Recession Fun—all the way from the Philippines! E-mail me your mailing address, and I'll ship the book to you.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

5 Comments

  1. heartlocks19 Said,

    Wow, I won!!! Thanks a lot! Merry Christmas! I would definitely be able to get my New Year's resolution accomplished with this book...

     

  2. heartlocks19 Said,

    Hi, Sir!

    Have you sent the book?

    Thanks!

     

  3. Hi, it was shipped on December 28, 2009. I thought you already received it, per your comment on January 13. Did you not?

     

  4. heartlocks19 Said,

    I just received it yesterday afternoon. Thank you very much, sir!

    I deleted my comment on Jan.13. The book that I got on Jan. 13 was from Singapore. I thought it was your book, I'm sorry.

    But then thank you, thank you. The book is so nice. Actually I have started reading it...

    Thanks a lot!

     

  5. I hope you enjoy it! You're welcome!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date