Even More "Simon's Cat"

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, December 21, 2009
Oh, Simon's cat, I squealed with delight when you tried to wake up your human and when you tried to get indoors and when you tried to interrupt TV time and when you tried to battle a pesky housefly. So it was only natural that I would revel in your snow antics. Watch:



I'm very much looking forward to Part 2. In the meantime, I'll reminisce about how much you love lamps. Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

1 Comment

  1. These animations remind me oddly of childhood. My parents used to take me to the Animation Festival in Berkeley every year; I wonder if there was something I saw then.

    That makes me even fonder of these shorts than I would be otherwise.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date