Facebook Whoopsy!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, December 01, 2009
I'm not sure if this is for real or not, but it's funny anyway. A woman wrote a Facebook status update that skewers her boss. What she didn't remember was that her boss is one of her Facebook friends. Click the photo to enlarge:

[Thanks to Steve G.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Louise Said,


    I hate doing 'shit stuff,' too.

    Luckily, nobody can fire me where I work.


  2. diana Said,

    Whether it's true or not, for more awesome stupid stuff people post on Facebook, check out http://www.lamebook.com. It's addictive!


  3. Patty Hose Said,

    LOL! We had an emotionally fragile guy at work do this and forget several of his managers were on his Facebook, including me. I let one of the other managers handle it since she saw it first. First come, first serve. No; we didn't fire him. He needed therapy and was past his probation period, unfortunately.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date