Handjobs Are the Perfect Christmas Gift!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, December 15, 2009
When I first saw the commercial for a product called a "Handjob," I thought it had to be a joke. I mean, there's nothing strange about a grip pad that helps you open tight jars—I believe there may be one in my kitchen. But, again, this particular product is called a Handjob, for Christ's sake, and the people who made the funny ad seem to be in on it:



I went to the product's website, ineedahandjob.com, and it appears to be a legitimate product that you can indeed buy and have shipped to you.

I never would've imagined that you could get two handjobs for under five bucks, but I guess things are tough all over.

[Crossposted on The Bilerico Project.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date