Naked Man Furniture [NSFW?]

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, December 04, 2009
I'm not sure what inspired the band, Valley Lodge, to depict a house full of furniture made out of naked men in the music video for the song, "All My Loving," but I must admit that it is pure genius! I don't know why I didn't think of this first. Here, I thought the only thing hot guys were good for was being whores. But now I know that they make excellent recliners for when you're watching public television. Ready to behold the possibly not-safe-for-work beauty and magic? Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous Said,

    How do I order this furniture? Is it available at Ikea?

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date