"O Holy Night": O Holy Crap

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, December 28, 2009
Christmas may be over, but I am compelled to submit to you this truly awful rendition of the once-beloved carol, "O Holy Night." Rumor has it that this atrocious piece of audio has been passed around for years and its creator is unknown, while other rumors claim that it's a drunk music producer intentionally goofing gullible people like you and me. Either way, it's something to behold. Listen:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. "GONG!!!!!!!" (or are you too young to get that?)


  2. I used to love "The Gong Show"!

    And why did I find that guy with the bag over his head so funny? I bet I'd want to kick him if I saw him now.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date