Railroad Lovin' [NSFW?]

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, December 18, 2009
The following may or may not be real, but, either way, its brilliance cannot be denied. It's a Craigslist sex ad from Philadelphia. Now I've seen my share of Craigslist sex ads (you know...for research), but this possibly not-safe-for-work posting is head and shoulders above anything I've ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes on. Click the photo to enlarge:



You know how much I love crab meat, imitation or otherwise....

[Thanks to omgblog.com.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

6 Comments

  1. I was going to buy some imitation crab today to add to my pasta. How wonderful. I should just stop by this guys house.

     

  2. wjackalope Said,

    that is really truly seriously bizarre

     

  3. John Said,

    Interesting that he carefully pointed out that he isn't gay.

     


  4. This really lends credence to the theory that there is a fetishist for EVERYTHING under the sun. Or in the basement.

    Insert a disgusting comment about being "to scale" here.

     

  5. I'm surprised he doesn't have a Godzilla costume.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date