So Damn Cute I Want to Smash the Screen

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, December 08, 2009
Sometimes when I'm hugging Pork Chop, I exclaim, "I love you so much I want to crush you to death!" So it's no wonder that watching the following video makes me want to smash the computer screen. This kitten, who expertly feigns surprise, is so goddamn cute that many people sent me this video, knowing that I would instantly fall in love. Watch:

[Thanks to Peter Varvel, Andrea Apuy, Superbadfriend, and Will Blank.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!


1 Comment

  1. Cheryl Said,

    I love a cat who can do jazz hands.

    I thought of you (for completely different reasons) when I saw this video:


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date