Ten Hours Worth of Cat Footage

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, December 10, 2009
Here's ten full hours of cat footage converted into a 30-second time lapse video. Look at all the exciting adventures these two felines get into when their owner is away! Remind you of a certain cat known unto you? Watch:

By the way, I can't believe those cats are allowed on the coffee table. Pork Chop would never do something so uncouth.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!


1 Comment

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    This is why I want to be a cat.
    Why won't somebody pay me to just sleep with them?
    Oops. I mean, to just sleep.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date