Under Weather

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, December 11, 2009
Other contributors will keep things going as I contemplate life (and this cold).
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. John Said,

    Get well soon Prince!


  2. Oh no! Feel better soon, sir!


  3. I picture you feeling horrible and it makes me actually laugh out loud. Hey, smoke a few cigarettes so the cold goes down into your lungs. That would be hilarious.


  4. I am also getting another cold, too.

    I don't mean to complain, I really don't. I have so much to be grateful for, but I will admit that this December has been really hard this year. The flu, colds, recession, a second war. Whew!

    If I didn't have my wee critters to entertain and love I'd just tell y'all to wake me up in 2010.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date