Best. Video. Ever.

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, January 11, 2010
Romania may or may not be a shithole, but Sweden definitely rocks. (I mean, hello!, it's the country that gave us ABBA!) The following video takes a while to load, but it's worth the wait. It's awesome in ways that I can't describe to you here without ruining it. I cannot embed it here, so go to this link to view it or click the picture below:



(And, yes, it's fully customizable for your own devious purposes.)

[Thanks to Gabriel Fleming.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

1 Comment

  1. They eat blood pudding in Sweden. I guess that does kind of rock.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date