A Cat and a Deer Are Bestest Friends

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, January 20, 2010
An Oregon woman took pictures of her cat, who has a very special relationship with a deer that visits every morning. (That's a deer, right?!) I think they're just friends, but I wouldn't be surprised if "benefits" were involved.

[Thanks to Superbadfriend.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. wjackalope Said,

    wow. my family's cat tries to attack the deer in our backyard. He thinks he's a dog or something.


  2. John Said,

    Keep posting stuff like this and I'm going to end up with another cat. Or maybe a deer if it can be litter box trained.


  3. Isaac Hale Said,

    That is adorable.


  4. Is that a doe, a deer, a female deer?


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date