Coke Machine Dispenses Happiness

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, January 20, 2010
So apparently Coca-Cola is setting up very special vending machines at secret locations. The first stop is a college campus, where students are treated to all sorts of goodies through the little slot. Now if I saw man hands pop out of a vending machine like that, my first instinct would be to scream in terror; my second instinct would be to unzip my pants and make the man hands cup me. You? Watch:



[Thanks to Aaron Lee Fineman.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

0 Comments



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date