Hungover and Taking Monday Off

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, January 04, 2010


So New Year's Eve happened, and I, uncharacteristically, got so fucked up (aren't you proud of me?!) that New Year's Day basically disappeared. It's like it never occurred. So now I'm doing a bit of catch up, and I'll see you back here on Tuesday. I really wanted to start off the first full week of the new year with a bang on Bamboo Nation, but you're going to have to wait. I need some sleep, and I need to contemplate my life.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

4 Comments

  1. Feel better (about life) soon.

     

  2. wjackalope Said,

    sounds about right

     

  3. Jess Said,

    wow. YOU GOT FUCKED-UP?

     

  4. Louise Said,

    Damn!
    Sounds like I missed a good party.

    I'm still recovering from my "holidays," too.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date