Movie Post Redux: "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs" and "The Final Destination"

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, January 05, 2010
Two movies that were released theatrically in glorious 3-D and that I wrote about previously are out on DVD today. One's great, and the other made me want to slam my head against a concrete wall. I'm sure you lose a little something not seeing these in three amazing dimensions, but that's what you get for not catching these months ago, you lazy homebodies.

Excerpt from my original post about Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs: "An epic disaster film filtered through the Disney Channel and Food Network." Read original post here.

Excerpt from my original post about The Final Destination: "This one sucked." Read original post here.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date