Once Again I Have a Reason to Live

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, January 18, 2010

Regular Bamboo Nation readers know that 24 is my favorite TV show of all time. In fact, I love it so much that, if I had to choose to eliminate either 24 or the complete works of Shakespeare from world history, then I would without hesitation declare, "Let those Shakespeare folios burn!"

However, I don't saturate this blog with 24 discussion as much as I want to because I don't think more than five people who read Bamboo Nation also watch 24 as passionately I. Or do you? Are you out there? Do you obsessively scroll through 24 discussion boards after each episode and deconstruct every plot twist while fingering the tape around your glasses? Do you have a regular rambunctious screen-yelling group gather at your house every week for some Jack Bauer ass-kickin' and pizza? Did you see the Season Eight premiere? Are there more than five of you?! Come out, so I can write about it all the time!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!


1 Comment

  1. I am not sure if the world is ready to watch (more) things blow up in New York City. Nor am I certain if I am ready. That said, I am looking forward to watching 24 via Hulu as soon as Miko will let Nicole and I have the time.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date