A Perfect Day for "Praise Band"

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, January 01, 2010
Looking for a little inspiration on this New Year's Day? Well, dear readers, I present to you the masterpiece that is Praise Band. No, I haven't actually seen this movie, but, if the trailer is any indication, it will have me on the floor convulsing with laughter. Now what's more inspiring than uncontrollable laughter? Nothing! You may try to make me feel bad for mocking such an earnest movie, but I'm certain most of you will at least be chuckling in about 21 seconds flat—listen for the sound of the needle across the record, and try your best to convince yourself that this is a spoof. (It's not.) Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. I didn't think this was a real movie until I looked it up on netflix!

     

  2. I bet you put it at the top of your queue too! :)

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date