Pork Chop's Scale Is Broken

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, January 06, 2010
For those of you who have been greatly anticipating each and every installment of "Pork Chop's 15-Week Weight-Loss Challenge," I have some bad news. The scale that I use to weigh Pork Chop is broken, and his weekly diet updates will have to come to a stop until I manage to make it out of the house and purchase a new one. This may take a while. Now I personally don't think Pork Chop himself broke the scale, but I can't be sure and I don't want to accuse him of doing something he didn't do. So don't spread nasty rumors, gossipers!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. What type of scale does Pork Chop require?


  2. http://www.neatorama.com/2006/05/08/top-15-amazingly-ginormous-fat-cats/

    Perhaps some of these photos will scare the Portly Pork Chop into submission.


  3. does your "human" scale still work? you can always do the old hold the cat and subtract your weight trick...


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date