Blind Item: Name Dropping Without Dropping Names

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, February 18, 2010
I am so excited! Through a set of Prince-like circumstances, this weekend I get to conduct interviews with an Academy Award-winning actor who you would recognize in the bat of an eye, an Emmy Award-winning actress from a cult TV show, a stand-up comedian turned cable star, two up-and-coming actors that you may have seen on television, and a fantastic woman who played a former recurring character on my favorite series of all time, 24! I hope they like my tie.

More later.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments


  1. John Said,

    It's later now. Where's the payoff?

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date