Congresswoman Nancy Elliott Describes Anal Sex During Public Hearing

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Thank you, Honorable New Hampshire State Representative Nancy Elliott, for vocalizing your opposition to same-sex marriage by describing in graphic detail your understanding of gay sex.

Can I quote you? Okay. "We're talking about taking the penis of one man and putting it in the rectum of another man and wriggling it around in excrement." Watch:


I am compelled to say, without hesitation: "Nancy Elliott, shut the fuck up."
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

8 Comments

  1. I saw this video a bit ago, and I felt very sorry for her sexual partners. I'm just saying is all.

    Would it be wrong to bombard her office with M/F anal videos, toys, photos...? Just to prove a point?

     

  2. Hello, Nancy? I THINK THAT THE BOYS CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE FEELY GOOD WITH EACH OTHER WITHOUT THE HANDY SCHOOL LESSON PLAN.

    Sorry to terrify you, lady, but if boys want to experiment with each other I doubt anything they are told about in sex ed. in public school is going to alter this. AS IF THAT IS REALLY WHAT HAPPENS, ANYWAY. It isn't. But, sexually fearful freaks constantly lie and say Sex Ed. promotes an alternative lifestyle, because they fear this and by freaking out about it, just plain gets attention.

    GET OVER YOURSELF. As if lesson plans ever had that much power over anyone.

    Please, please, please -- Can we just put all the "Nancy Elliot"s and "Judy Ahrens" (Westminster, CA) all all the hateful, sexually repressed idiots who insist on vomiting their weirdo homophobia all over us into a one way ticket somewhere "Christian and clean," forever? It's a win-win situation. You get a christian mobile home park in the shadow of Crystal Cathedral and we get reality.

     

  3. Brent Rose Said,

    My god. This would be so funny if it weren't real.

    I'm calling on all of my gay friends to bone in this woman's front yard.

     

  4. Rachael Caselli Said,

    wow. this is incredibly frustrating in so many ways!

     

  5. I'd love to hear this woman describe lesbian sex.

     

  6. Wes Said,

    Damn that was funny...

     

  7. quin browne Said,

    who would want to have ANY kind of sex with her??

     

  8. Steve Said,

    I don't know whether to laugh at the poker face to her right, or cry for the dismissive Huey Long to her left. Either way, "I don't want to talk about it" or "I won't talk about it" are woeful solutions to the issue at hand.

    Also -- her husband must hate having to eat her pussy if she's never heard of douching.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date