David Lynch Meets George Lucas

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, February 12, 2010

In the following video clip, David Lynch (yes, the actual David Lynch) describes his first meeting with George Lucas, who wanted Lynch to direct Return of the Jedi back in the day. You thought Lynch was weird? Get a load of this Lucas guy! Anyway, somebody created animated images to match Lynch's audio monologue. Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

4 Comments

  1. wjackalope Said,

    I think he was confused. He probably meant Ewoks.

     

  2. I love paper animation, and I love David Lynch. I do not love George Lucas, but I do love Star Wars, so long as Harrison Ford is present.

    And now I shall go to a party and eat wontons and tell the story of this weird video I saw today. Thank you for the icebreaker, sir!

     

  3. Erica Lynn Said,

    This is great! I find it amusing that I read this post shortly after seeing this post at boing boing with a clip re-imagining The Goofy Movie as a David Lynch Film: http://www.boingboing.net/2010/02/11/goofy-movie-by-david.html

    I wonder how long until someone does this with star wars now...

     

  4. How great would a David Lynch Star Wars would've been?!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date