Girl Has Sex With More Than 800 People

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, February 23, 2010
I knew that only my friends Rachel and Scott would fully appreciate the following video because we all used to watch the Maury Povich show regularly, so I posted it to their Facebook pages. But now I'm sharing this Maury parody with you all because maybe you'll find it hysterically funny too. The thing is, this bit is shot and cut just like a Maury segment, which is why it's so brilliant. Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. I've watched it three times already. I just can't get enough.

     

  2. wjackalope Said,

    oh man I wish they had done a whole segment with her being interviewed and everything

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date