Hula-Hooping French Cats

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, February 22, 2010
I don't read French, so my guess is that the following video was an assignment in some middle-school, visual-effects elective. This student is either getting an "F" for bargain-basement work or an "A" for pure unadulterated genius. Don't take hallucinogenic drugs—all you have to do is watch this:



[Thanks to Gabriel Fleming.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

4 Comments

  1. The videos you post just keep getting stranger and stranger. Are you still on a celebrity high? Oh, wait. You're a celebrity, too. I forgot.

     

  2. John Said,

    That was very unsettling. What the hell is wrong with the French?

     

  3. wjackalope Said,

    I couldn't make it through the whole thing. I can't believe how long it was!

     

  4. ha, ha, ha -- Juilet's coughing she's laughing so hard.

    Love this.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date